Monday, January 19, 2009

Friends

This is Casen's new friend, Eston. Eston's mom, Carrie Hall Pinter, knew both Chris and I independently in college. She and her husband Jeff just moved to Fort Worth. Obviously, she is one step ahead of me because she was smart enough to put a bib on her kid instead of letting him drool all over himself like Casen did!



Last week, Casen and I headed to Plano to visit our good friends, Joy, Carsten, Dawn and Ethan. We tried numerous times to get the boys to sit down together for a picture. As you can tell, we were not successful. This is the best we were able to get! Oh well...I'm sure there will be many more photo ops in the future!





2 comments:

Kara said...

We have invested in bibs here now too! The drool is everywhere. Casen is so cute!

lisa said...

the amount of drool we're dealing with up here makes me think that he's dehydrated. it's that ridiculous.

he's not really dehydrated. just teething. :)