Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oklahoma

Forgive me for completely ignoring my blog for the past couple of weeks. It has been a crazy start to 2009!

Chris, Casen and I spent some time in Oklahoma for the funeral of Chris's grandma. It was a really sad time, but also joyous knowing that MeMaw is rejoicing in heaven with Jesus. She was such an amazing lady and showered each one of her many grandchildren and great grandchildren with so much love that you would think you were the only one she had!


MeMaw givng Casen a kiss on the forehead when he was just a couple of months old!


Even though it was a sad occasion, we enjoyed our time with the extended family. It was the first time that I had ever been around the entire group all at once. What a fun family!


Bonnie with Addyson, Casen, Lawson and Bryann. Lawson is two months younger than Casen. I'm sure they both will appreciate having a playmate so close to their own age as they grow up!


Katie, my sister in law, and Casen.


Addyson and Casen

1 comment:

Casey said...

Kari - he is such a beautiful, beautiful baby. It's almost ridiculous how stinkin' cute he is!!