Sunday, October 3, 2010

Good Photography

My good photography friends tell me that the key to taking great shots is being in the right place at the right time. Somehow I 'm not sure this is what they meant.



I was trying to take a picture of Casen giving Cale a hug. Cale "tooted" just as Casen got in position and I snapped the shot. Sutton is on alert; Casen is gagging.

Trying for the cute bath picture. Cale decided the water wasn't warming up quickly enough. Who needs jets in your tub when you've got a baby. (Can't wait to show this to his girlfriends someday).

4 comments:

The Kinley's said...

What are you talking about....You are there at the right time! I already love this kid....he'll fit in perfect with the Kinley boys, already tooting and peeing on everything :-)

Jessica said...

hahhahahah oh goodness! These made me laugh, especially the first one!

lisa said...

Oh my word, I am cracking up!!! I'm thinking these are spectacular photos!! Anyone can capture the smiling-at-the-camera shots. But THESE photos capture those cute spontaneous moments that make us laugh. Perfect!!!

C and P McKinzie said...

I haven't laughed that hard in months... wow, so funny. Good catch!