Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The McKinzies

Chris and Paige brought over baked chicken and veggies with some amazing blueberry bread Sunday evening. I love having Paige's meals. While they are always delicious, I always come away slightly irritated because she makes hostessing and cooking look so easy! I'm hoping to pick up on some of her tricks!

Chris and Paige are one of the most loyal, faithful, and kind hearted couples that I know. My Chris and I have been totally blown away at their dedication to McKinney and their generous service. They are currently leading a new young married and engaged couples class at church and are doing a fantastic job. They are true servants of Christ and we love spending time with them!

1 comment:

Brenda Liniger said...

That is a fantastic picture of Paige holding little Casen, she looks so natural!